Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Best Indication That I'm Going Through Hard Times

Is through my hair.


To the best of my knowledge, the only time I ever do something drastic to my hair is when I'm going through something sad and emotional. If I chopped my hair down to a bob, that probably means I just went through a break up. See me around with highlights? I might not be that happy with how my career is going.


Partaking in the the latest and greatest Asian hair trend...the digiperm...I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Post-house purchase buyer's remorse? Sad that I don't have a legally driveable car? Or perhaps, with such a "permanent" change, it's something more.


Well, nothing is permanent. It'll grow out...


In the meantime, I actually kind of...like it =)



1 comment:

  1. looks good, very asian, i'd probably mistake you for being chinese. Tough times aren't always bad, ya gotta appreciate the busy/tough times throughout the year. . .or perhaps, after they're over, you may reflect and realize you made it through those times, meaing you're tougher than you thought you were. . .

    ReplyDelete