Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Final Stretch

In so many facets of my life right now, I am in the final stretch mode.

School: Working on my capstone project with a team as we speak which is due this Saturday. Really, there's nothing more fun than writing a 30 page paper on a topic that you don't completely understand nor have you had any real-life experience on and then turning that 30 pages into a 15 minute presentation. It's so much fun. I recommend it to everyone.
Next week, I'll be working on my take-home final exam, some extra credit work since I failed the mid-term and hopefully by Thursday night next week, I'll be a free woman with a nice master's degree. Yays!

Biggest Loser: Only two and a half weeks remaining on this silly competition. Please tell me why I put up $50 for this knowing fully well that it would coincide with finals? To top it off, I'm basically already at my ideal weight and really don't feel like losing any more. I guess toning up might not be such a bad thing but being cranky 'cause I can't eat anything I like and having to do all this work is not such a great combination.

HGTV: Joe and I are at the "final rounds" (I think) of determining whether we're ready for tv. A producer's assistant is visiting us on Sunday to do a casting video and see if we're comfortable being in front of a camera. What do I wear??

Housing Situation: Joe and I are quickly approaching the end our current apartment lease. We had originally planned to resign a lease on a 2 bedroom with Joyce and Bernard but our apartment building is requiring that we sign a 14 month lease. ...not really a good idea if we want to get a piece of the "stimulus" package since the deadline for the First Time Homebuyer's credit is on Nov 30th. So goes our search for an apartment YET AGAIN that will allow us to do a 6 month lease instead for cheap. Looks like we're moving again! Anyone wanna help??? As usual, I will feed you! Promise! (Patrick??)

Is it Friday yet??

1 comment:

  1. I love your recommendation to everyone. haha. and you can rent my place! lol.

    ReplyDelete