Monday, May 4, 2009

I Think I'm Addicted to Blogging Again

Yikes! Two posts today already? For those that may wonder, I do work. I really do! It's just that I'm running this simulation at work and each one takes an hour and a half to finish...and I have to run multiple ones so I can gather data about its performance. Alright, i'll stop being a dork now.

Anyway, I've decided to join Raytheon's team for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on June 6th. It's a 5k walk/run to benefit breast cancer research in the DC area (but about 25% of the proceeds go to breast cancer efforts in third world countries). My goal is to raise $125. If you would like to donate, you can go here: http://www.info-komen.org/site/TR/GlobalRaceForTheCure/GlobalRace?px=5180150&pg=personal&fr_id=1140&et=dACiXoYpvXs1Od7kR3Ri2g..&s_tafId=19070


Oh and I think I have a real estate agent now! I told him I probably won't buy for another year but I still wanna look around and figure out what I want. After all, I need to save A TON of money first....and I have to do that by not dining out so much. I'm already looking forward to cooking each meal actually. Last night, I made hamburgers and potato wedges. Tonight, grilled chicken and salad. On Wednesday, I'm gonna try out the chicken cordon bleu recipe that Tien sent me. Then maybe on Thurs night (for Friday's dinner), I can try something on the slow cooker again. Gotta make use of all these kitchen appliances I've accumulated!

No comments:

Post a Comment